Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Missing: Camera cord!!!

I have all these great pictures from the weekend (one includes Jimmy being super manly and swinging a sledge hammer) but I cannot seem to find my camera cord and I'm so mad!!! I will look more intently tonight- but it has to be somewhere.

I'm angry at myself because I so diligently cleaned out all the files in the file cabinent and reorganized them and then organized my desk---and then stood back happier than ever and feeling in control of life because of the re-org. However, now I'm mad because it's one of those "I'm pretty sure I left it here..." then I go check and it's not there. Then I have another place pop in my head and it's not there. Where the heck is it!? :) Hope you are not having one of those days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment