Friday, November 6, 2009

Yesterday.....

...I spent $100 at Victoria's Secret over my lunch break (haha not all for me!)
...I ate 17 pieces of candy at work (didn't count at home)
...I attempted to carve my own rubber stamp design (FAIL)
...I then discovered Etsy where I can pay people to do it for me (SCORE!)
...I broke my record of eating a Quik Trip hot dog for dinner every night this week
...I asked Jimmy to do my laundry for the first time (and not the last)
...I used I-chat for the first time on our new computer with Kanatzar (it was funny)
...I told Jimmy we should just elope (wedding's are too much work)
...Milly destroyed a toy that was titled "undestroyable"
...a Pi Phi angel went to heaven
...I realized how thankful I am for the people that are in my life that love me and I love them back

I'm glad it's not yesterday anymore.  Come on weekend---can't wait for Vanessa's bachelorette party festivities, KU/K-State game, the beautiful weather, and great times with great friends!!




No comments:

Post a Comment