Monday, June 21, 2010

$500 richer

So, while this happened a while back---and it was REALLY exciting at the time---I just forgot to ever mention it. Then my dear friend Lauren, forwarded me an email from her boyfriend telling her to check out what he found on this link on Nebraska Furniture Mart's website.....it was a picture of Jimmy and I with the $500 gift card we won from NFM! So funny :)

Check it out here---we are famous!

(have to scroll down 1/2 way to see it)

Apparently when we started our registry there, they had a competition going on and they ended up drawing our name out of the hat/bucket/system. So I get a voicemail on my cell phone from a lady in the Marketing department at NFM saying to call back and she has exciting news for me. When I called her back and she told me we won the gift card- she was RIGHT. Now we had more $$ to spend at our favorite store for free. Lucky us!

No comments:

Post a Comment