Thursday, December 9, 2010

Change is here!

Can you tell something different when you checked my blog today? That's right....I have a new design that I love! Brea from Utterly Chaotic Designs put this together for me and I love it! I love the colors, I love the font, I love the coffee mug at the top (right up my alley...)! I pretty much love it all. She did a GREAT job for a GREAT price and so fast. I found her through a blog friend, Laura, who I met in the blog world when I was planning our wedding. I went to check out her wedding blog to see if she was still keeping it up after she got married and discovered she started a new life blog with an awesome design...and you guessed right, Brea designed it! She is awesome to work with and I couldn't say more wonderful things about her. And she has two adorable little boys :)

Thanks Brea! It's a great reflection of me and my blog! I couldn't have asked for anything better. If you are interested, she has the prices of her services available on her website, so check her out!!!


6 comments:

  1. Ahh! I love it! I am going to spiff mine up too I think, this looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love it so much!! I'm so glad you chose to work with Brea after seeing my blog - I can't sing her praises highly enough! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! you're a professional!! love it, love the pics and the titles (willy the chunk of love)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the shout-out! I'm so happy you love your design.. It was so much fun working with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Cow! This is awesome Brittany! Totally makes me want to do a makeover of mine. I just might have to look into Brea's talent...:)

    ReplyDelete