Friday, February 13, 2009

The beginning...

I have been thinking about starting a blog for awhile and my little friend Erica's post to hers that she made this afternoon documenting just what a crazy email chain our friends sent inspired me. What can I say, it doesn't take much for me to feel some inspiration.

Anyways--there seem to be weird and funny things that happen to me on a daily/weekly/monthly basis and I would love to share them here so the people that I'm around all the time don't have to listen to the same stories 3, 4, or even 5 times. (Yes it's that bad---Emily can attest to that. Although, she has a 3 time limit and then she tells me she's heard it..so nice!). So here's to a blog full of fun stories that will make you laugh, question my weirdness and just smile knowing what a great place this world is because of everyone that is in it!

And cheers to Friday afternoons!!!

2 comments: