Yes that's right friends...we're headed to St. Louis (or Edwardsville, IL really....) tonight to ring in the new year at the Calcara's new house!!! I obviously stole the name of this post from Vanessa's sweet blog title :) Check out her blog about their life HERE (not to mention a pretty sweet post about our arrival!)
I can't wait to see them in just a few short hours! In the mean time, Emily and I will be partying in the back of Jimmy's mommy mobile watching DVD's in the back while he and Jeff navigate across I-70. I can't think of a better way to ring in the new year!!!
Speaking of, I can't believe 2009 is already over. A few things about this year that I don't want to forget:
- All the wonderful weddings we got the pleasure of attending to see our friends tie the knot! So happy for all of you!
- Moving from city life in a condo to a house in the suburbs
- Getting engaged....and planning a wedding of course
- One full year with Milly & Willy as my favorite little puppies....and don't forget, Toby too!!
- Another full year of work at Hallmark
- Fun times with family, friends, co-workers, etc. All the great parties, get togethers, celebrations!!
- Good health, for the most part, for family and friends. With my dad having a health scare towards the end of 2009 and grandparents that are still around, this is something I will be thankful for each day
- The energy, drive, smile and life that God gives me at the start of each day
2009 was a great year, one for the record books :) Here's to 2010.....full of more weddings, dogs, good times with family and friends, a stable job, good health, and God's grace.
Everyone have a safe and fun evening! Love you!
15 hours ago