Monday, April 5, 2010

TSwift: Round 3

Last Friday night...my sister and I went to the Taylor Swift concert at the Sprint Center in KC!!! The tickets went on sale in November, right around the time of her 21st birthday....what the perfect present :) However, when I got the tickets, the actual concert felt like FOREVER away especially it was just over a week before my wedding. I think we said to each other 14 times "Isn't it weird that this time next week we'll be at the rehearsal dinner for the wedding?". Yes, it's CRAZY!

Anyways, onto TAYLOR. She is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. No matter how many times I see her, I love her more every time. She's just so genuine and sweet and fun. We ended up having pretty good seats with a very clear view of the stage, but I was slightly disappointed that she didn't pop up singing Hey Stephen right next to us. We can only dream.

Overall, I think my sister enjoyed the concert a lot (besides me giving her creepy smile saying "this part is AWESOME" and staring at her to see her reaction) and it was her first time in the Sprint Center, so she loved it!! We also ate at MIXX before, which now has a location at P&L and not just on the plaza and it was fantastic, as usual!!

SO MUCH FUN...here are some pics from the night!



Sisters :)



Very close to us!!! Abagail was there too!



Love story---I feel like she didn't have this cool of backgrounds the last 2 times I saw this concert!



Picture to Burn---awesome fire!!



TSwift---foreva. Haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment