Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Back to reality

Ok, so gifts are unwrapped, Lauren's old room is empty (SO SAD), laundry from the honeymoon is done, furniture from our current bedroom is being moved tonight into Lauren's old room to get ready for our new furniture to be delivered tomorrow (YEAH, check it out here)....SO that means I will hopefully start having REAL blog posts and not these little things that I am doing. If you're frustrated with me at the lack of content, don't worry...I am frustrated with myself as well.

But...I'm very excited to go to Dallas on Friday for the wonderful Ms Erica Snyder for a great weekend with friends and a GREAT wedding shower to kick off her wedding festivities with style :)

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, that's all. Again, sorry for being so boring. I promise I won't let my marriage get in the way of posting ;)

1 comment:

  1. I like the new bedroom set. So fun! Oh- I finally bought a gift for you guys yesterday- so you should be getting it in the next week or so :)

    ReplyDelete