Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Charlie's 9 month pictures!!!


On Cinco de Mayo, we FINALLY got to head outside to take some Charlie pictures.  When you have a baby at the end of July, it's too hot to be outside and then Kansas weather doesn't really cooperate with pictures at the end of October and January to be outside for pictures.  So inside we did his 3 and 6 month pictures at Amanda's studio and they turned out great!  But I was dying to get outside and get some pictures of this boy in nature.  And luckily the weather did cooperate and the pictures turned out GREAT!!!!  While you didn't smile that much (as usual), I was pretty impressed at how cute these turned out!  He just looks SO big and handsome!!!


That's his serious look....









This picture cracks me up!!!




LOOK at those teeth!!!!!!

And my 2 favorite family photos....


I love this one so much.  I love the smiles, I love the closeness, I love Charlie's face and I love the trees.

You better believe this is going to be a huge canvas soon...



Amanda did it again - I love these pictures and am so glad that we got her 1 year package.  It has been so fun to see these pictures of Charlie as he gets older and older and changes with each session.  Cannot believe the next one he will be a year old.  Holy cow!!!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Those are awesome pictures! What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute!!! and Brit- you look super skinny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that last picture--LOVE it! I can just hear Charlie giggling! So, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously. He is so incredibly handsome. What a family!!!

    ReplyDelete