Thursday, August 4, 2011

Blogger collages

Ok I have been playing around with a few different online photo album and collage making websites - and this is what I have come up with.  Load them to picasa web albums and then use picnik to make a collage?  However...I think I am missing something!  I have seen SO many cute photo collages on some blogs I follow and after looking at this the last couple days I still feel like I haven't found what I like!!!  AH!!

HELP!

In the mean time, here are a few of the collages I played around with of Milly and Willy.  Toby desparately needs a summer hair cut so he did not let me take pictures of him!  Dog dad Jimmy, did you hear that??  Your son needs you to take him to get his hair cut!!




How do you post pictures to your blog???  

2 comments:

  1. Um, I have been thinking the exact same thing lately! Glad to know it's not just me :) Let me know what you find out! Perhaps we can take a tutorial together - haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I do collages, I lay them out in InDesign or PhotoShop (you probably don't have these programs). I use them daily with my job so it's just what works for me. I'm not familiar with Picnik, but you could lay out multiple photos in Word or PowerPoint and save as jpegs. PP would actually be easier because you can easily make shapes and blocks of color and lay photos over the top of eachother. It seems somewhat ghetto:), but it would work.

    ReplyDelete