Friday, August 17, 2012

Guess what??

My ankles are BACK!!!  At the time when I was super pregnant and super hot and super uncomfortable, I really never thought I would see them again.  My doctor did warn me after labor that they would probably get worse after he was born before they got better and they did.  And they hurt a lot.  But I am so excited that my tennis shoes fit comfortably again.  Wahoo!!

Before - "super pregnant"



After - not pregnant anymore and toting around a newborn!!


So I will say for those our there that have severe swelling like I did - enough that my doctor was ready to put me into labor - it goes away eventually.  Just be patient.  Easier said than done I know.  One body part back to to "normal", now just waiting for the rest (haha, if you have had a baby you will understand this one...)


No comments:

Post a Comment