Friday, August 31, 2012

Week 4 - where does the time go?


Holy moly - Charlie is already been around for 4 weeks.  I cannot believe it!!  Seriously the time has literally flown by.  Every day seems like there is a new thing that Charlie does...whether it is playing longer, sleeping longer (thank goodness), eating better, taking a pacifier, getting better at a bottle, holding his head up much better and stronger...or just being so darn cute.  We are definitely starting to get better and used to things with Charlie Bear around the house.  And we are getting better at emerging back into the "real world" aka more trips out and about.

This week was even more exciting because Arden Quinn Calcara made her debut late on Thursday night, almost Friday.  My best friend Vanessa had a beautiful baby girl and they are doing well.  I am so happy for her and Chris and their family!!!  I SO wish that they lived in Kansas City because it would be amazing to be on maternity leave together, but maybe for the next baby??!

Can't believe there are only 8 weeks left until I have to go back to work - the first 4 just flew by!!  But I'm going to make the best of them with just me and my little man!




No comments:

Post a Comment