Sunday, August 5, 2012

Meet Charlie

So we are alive and now parents to a handsome and healthy baby boy. Charlie Carter (full name Charles Francis Carter) came into this world on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 at 12:26pm. He was 8lbs, 9oz and 22 inches long- whoa baby!!!

I will post more about all the fun we had welcoming him into our lives and this world, but for now we are continuing to adjust to our new role as parents! And let me tell you it's one role that I didn't have a full appreciation for until now- wow!!! We are doing good and we are so in love with this little man that it's crazy !!!

In the meantime, I have downloaded blogger app on my phone bc it's easier to use my phone than computer with a baby permanently latched to my boob (not complaining bc getting him there is many times easier said than done!!)

Here are a few pictures of our little man!!

3 comments:

  1. Cannot get enough pics of Charlie! He is the cutest! First two weeks with the whole breast feeding thing is the worst I am told...then it gets easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him! So excited to see these pics.

    Yes, breastfeeding SUCKS at first. It's amazing how much easier it will be week after week.

    Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Brittany! Charlie is such a doll! Hang in there with breastfeeding. It does get easier like Ali said and if it ends up working for you...the next thing you'll know is you'll be nearly 9 months in and can't decide when to stop:). It's hard work for sure, but worth it.

    ReplyDelete