Tuesday, April 30, 2013

37, 38, 39


This is round 2 of the weekly post catch up. I literally haven't had a spare second to post these, so sorry for the redundancy, but I want to get them up on here for my blog book.  And I want to be able to look back.

You know what's crazy?  As I finished typing week 39 it dawned on me.  Tomorrow you will start your 40th week of life.  That is exactly how long you were growing inside me.  And honestly, it is a little bittersweet.  Obviously I'm just so thrilled at what a sweet little boy you are becoming and I'm loving all these changes and stages - but at the same time - as your mom that carried you around in my belly for 40 weeks (39 weeks and 6 days to be exact), it's crazy to me that you will have been living in this world just as long as you were growing inside me.  My little man.  Growing up and changing way too fast.  Everyone told me time would fly, but boy it is.  I want it to slow down because you are just so fun and changing so fast.  I love seeing your personality shine through.  Man - I just love you so much. 

These last 39 weeks??  Well - I have to say they are well more than I ever bargained for when Jimmy and I first decided we wanted to have a baby.  I feel like I am a whole new person.  I love in such a different way.  My perspective will forever be changed.  You changed my heart and helped me to see this new kind of love that I never bargained for.  Thank you sweet Charlie.  Thank you so much.







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment