Wednesday, March 19, 2014

23 weeks: headed overseas



How Far Along?  23 weeks

Size of Baby: 

Gender: Little baby GIRL 

Weight Gain: 16 lbs

Maternity Clothes: For sure.  I'm still getting some non-maternity shirts in here and there though!

Nursery: This past week for some reason I decided to spend every night after Charlie went to bed making curtains for our bedroom.  Don't ask me why.  But I actually really like them and the bench I finished building and covering.  But now it's time to focus on the nursery.

Movement: Yep - especially after I have something spicy to eat or drink a pop

Symptoms: Felt pretty good over the course of the week - my back was hurting but that was likely because I spent every night on the floor cutting, ironing and sewing fabric and then standing up on a ladder to hang the curtains.  Why do I insist on doing these things?

Sleep:  Pretty good - Charlie had a few late nights, but I actually enjoyed getting up and holding him.  It was an emotional week.

Cravings: Not too much, but I am really looking forward to watermelon season!

What I Miss: My regular clothes!

Best Moment This Week: I love the feeling of a baby kicking and moving around in my stomach a lot.  Keep it coming little girl!

Panic Moment This Week: Packing my bags for my trip to London and saying goodbye to Charlie.  And then freaking out I was making a bad choice going halfway across the world pregnant.  Just nervous in general about being pregnant.

Looking Forward To:  My trip to London (this picture was taken right before I left) and my return home every MORE!

My sweet boy was NOT too thrilled I was packing up my suitcase and heading out of town.  He's getting a little better with FaceTime, but it's still not the same as snuggling him.  I didn't want to let him go.



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Awww I'm sure that's so tough to leave him! But I hope you enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete