Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday came fast


Is it just me or did this week fly by?  I don't know why - maybe busy at work or something, but seriously - I'm so happy it's already Friday!!!

I'm going to make it short, sweet and random this week.  Lots of things going through my head.


THE GOOD LIFE BLOG 

It's Friday and I'm linking up with DarciAprilNatasha and Christina.

{ONE}

Girl stuff.  Yes, the love for baby girl Carter has continued this week with lots of girly clothes and some nursery progress.  I'm still trying to figure everything out with the pieces that we were so lucky to get from our family members, but I love going into her room and seeing this crib!!



{TWO}

While this week flew by, the nights were glorious.  This is my new favorite spot in my bedroom.  Yep, this lady puts her sweet kid to bed and then snuggles up in some blankets by the fire and watches Suits one demand.  Ahhh.  Now throw in a bloody mary and it's heaven.





{THREE}

Pantry shopping is what I've been trying to do.  We had leftover Nacho Cheesy Doritos that Jimmy didn't want to take in his lunches so I reverted back to the 1990s and a dish that my mom made our family.  I found this simple recipe and literally threw it together in no time.

Everyone loved it: Jimmy, my dad and Charlie.  Easy, fast and delicious.  Not that pretty, but I'll take it.



{FOUR}

Another fun project that I started during nap time this past weekend.  Love it. (Hint - that's our master bathroom)

Cannot wait to finish it up with the foam, batting, fabric and finishing nails.



{FIVE}

I still love this view so much.

A sunset like this from our front porch everyday never gets old.



And really - this smile and laugh everyday NEVER gets old either.



Happy, happy weekend friends.  We are looking forward to a low key weekend together!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Ah! What is that big crane doing in your sunset space?! Building my future house maybe?! I'd only want you to lose that view if it meant us being neighbors :)

    ReplyDelete