Thursday, December 18, 2014

Guest Blog - DIY teacher gifts


Hi friends!

It's that time of year again for teacher gifts.  You can find me today over at Vanessa's blog talking about a quick and easy project to dress up those gift cards for your kid's teachers.


I love gifting my kid's teachers and really think they deserve every gift because often times their job can be so unappreciated and for sure underpaid.  While it's not much, a small gift card of $10-20 will likely make them feel a little more appreciated.  Personally, I'm thankful that my kids both have caring, loving and dedicated teachers with them all day while I'm at work.  It's so fun to see the activities they do, the friends they are making and the fun they are having - all while learning!!!  So make sure you don't forget them - they have moved up each year on my list for sure!!

Here's a shot of the ornament - check out her blog to get more details!




3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, love love love! And I still need a gift for our daycare provider, so this might be perfect! :) I think I've visited Vanessa's blog a few times...through guest posts, link ups, and such! Super crazy that she's your bff...and neighbor. I'm totally thinking us local bloggers need a blogger meetup or playdate or something!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah we seriously do need to get our kiddos together after the first of the year!! Monkey Bizness in Shawnee??! And yes- Vanessa and her kids can come too.

      And these were seriously so easy and a great gift! I was over at my parents tonight and my mom got two mugs just today :) she laughed saying I was right!!

      Delete
    2. Yes, to getting our kids together and yes to Monkey Business!!!

      Delete