Saturday, June 7, 2014

34 weeks: it's JUNE

 
 
Another week pregnant and another week behind on this post because technically today I'm 35 weeks - AHHH.  But I meant to post this earlier this week.  However, Jimmy Jam was out of town for work and that made for one tired "single" mama each night.  So I went straight to bed (well really studied first, then bed) every night.  Better late than never! 
 
How Far Along?  34 weeks 

Size of Baby: about the size of a pineapple (4lbs)

Gender: Little baby GIRL 

Weight Gain: 32 lbs 

Maternity Clothes: yes ma'am.  I'm starting to get sick of them too.

Nursery: I finished the garland for over her bed!!  It was super easy and I just used all the extra fabric I had and added in some sparkly silver ribbon!!






 


I'm waiting for a coupon at Target to buy a couple more things to finish it up - but it's done enough, right?  Have all the essentials and just need a few small wall pieces to finish it up.  It's funny with the second how I don't feel like it needs to be "all done" because really - she won't be in there the first few weeks!

Movement: Oh baby.  She is moving and shaking and kicking and moving.  I'm not sure if it's the caffeine I have had (limiting myself to one pop a day most days...but somedays I struggle!).  But she sure is making it known that she's in there!!  As much as it does hurt sometimes, feeling her is something I will miss when I'm not pregnant. It's just the neatest feeling.
 
Symptoms: Swelling is creeping up but I don't think it's as bad as it was last time.  Not sure if that's because I'm trying to avoid salty food or just because I don't have to walk as much and as far at work (from my car, to meetings) this time. 
 
Sleep:  Not too bad.  I don't think I'll ever give up my pregnancy pillow though.  Sorry Jimmy!

Cravings: I feel like I have none - but I need to start making stuff up and take advantage of this.  I did eat some premade cookie dough that we bought from Charlie's school fundraiser that tastes oh so good. 


What I Miss: I could have drank a few beers at the PV art fair on Sunday.  #summertimerpregnantproblems

 

Best Moment This Week: Charlie has been loving on his sister (aka my stomach) a lot.  It's so cute when he points to the baby.  However, now he has started pointing to my boobs and saying "baby" as well.  I couldn't decide if I needed to correct him or not - so I told him they were "boobies" and not "baby" so now he yells "BABY" and also "BOOBIES".  Oh sheesh.  Sarah - I might as well get used to that, right?  Sounds like Brantley does that too!!!

Panic Moment This Week: I surprisingly haven't had a "PANIC" moment this week.  Very excited for this little girls arrival - the countdown is on!! 

Looking Forward To:  Her arrival!  It's crazy that it's just a month and a half away.  Where did the time go?
 
 
 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Haha, yes! Proud dads they have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I'm so sick of maternity clothes as well. I pretty much rotate between a couple outfits!! And have you tried peppermint foot lotion?? Seriously the best thing ever at night for my swollen feet/ankles!

    ReplyDelete