Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My first official blog award

Ok so this is exciting stuff people!! Last Thursday morning, I wrote the post about feeling naked with no jewelry on. Soon after I posted that, I got a comment from someone named the "Office Bride" that came to my gmail account. I thought "well that's exciting that I got a comment from someone I don't know!!". So I get on the old blog to check it out!

She tells me that she left me a little something on her blog....and I'm SO curious!! What does this mean? Is this a new blog friend? How do you leave something for someone on your blog? So I use the link to head over to her blog...and I find THIS post!! She had found my blog on the Wedding Bee (yes, I hate to admit it....but I do post some stuff on there. I just cannot help it!!) and has been reading it and her comments were: "Love her writing style! Very funny!" Ok, so really, how great/awesome/fun/fantastic is that?



With that said, I would like to pass on this award, as instructed!! The rules of this award are as follows:

1. To accept the award, you must post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted you the award, and a link to their blog.
2. Pass the award on to approximately 10-15 other blogs that you recently discovered, and think are great!
3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here is the list of whom I'm passing on to:
1) A day in the life.... This is Mrs. Emily Griffin's life and it's pretty stinking entertaining. I love it! And she updates frequently!
2) Three's Company- This is a mix of everything and documentation of the Moore's life. Dogs, house, decorating, funny stories!
3) Planning for the Next Big Thing is a Dallas PR mastermind's blog about her work, life, and upcoming wedding! I just want her to updated more frequently so I can feel more "in" on her life!!
4) Life on the other side of the Mississippi is about one of my best friend's new life as a married couple in a new city with a new house and a new job!! So great!
5) 1100 Miles and One Right Turn- this is great because Lauren & Chris both update it about their life in DC as newlyweds :)
6) I Wish My Life was a High School Musical - Now if the blog title doesn't get you hooked- check out the URL. Hilarious! And this is true, she does wish her life was a HSM.
7) No Husband, No House, No Dog - Ashley apparently thought you needed those things to start a blog...well you don't and I'm loving her blog and posts :)
8) (Nutshell) - Lora posting about her life in Denver- LOVE the randomness and honesty!!
9) Daily Distractions - Molly's life in law school, planning a wedding, and fun!
10) That's What She (Courtney) Said - Random. Funny. Doctor to be.


So there you go, top 10 blogs I love by my friends :) So pass it on!!

Also....in other exciting news!! 2 months exactly from today---at this exact time, we'll probably be swinging around in each other's arms dancing our first dance as husband and wife----yes, 2 months until our wedding day! Wahoo!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award!!!! Haha- how funny. I think you used all of our friends blogs though... to come up with 10-15 more will be a challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know sorry- I kind of just realized that. Oops!! But feel free to pass it out to whomever :) I feel like I want to pass it onto a random to make their day, like Office Bride made mine!

    ReplyDelete