Friday, September 16, 2011

FSF: Project mishap

Ok - so in light of a baby shower that is at my house this weekend, I decided to take on a project that I have been putting off for too long.  Painting my old craigslist china cabinet.  Since I liked spray paint when I did my chairs, I thought I would give it a try.

Here is a preview:


Ok, so that's not the funny story.  The funny story/thing was what I looked like after spray painting it with like 5 cans of spray paint outside and a mask on.  Apparently it has blown back on me and landed just in the right spot on my face to pretty much look like I had got in a fight the night before and lost :)  As I was literally getting ready to walk out the door to go to the hardware store (of course not even thinking to look in the mirror - I was working people!!), Jimmy stopped me and started laughing and then insisted that I take a picture.

So here you go:



It actually took me awhile to get the paint out of those "crevices" and actually it was in my nostrils - which is weird/disturbing and probably not good for me.  But the things I will sacrifice for a home project :)

PS Thanks Emily for reminding me!  I usually write these during the week and didn't have time this week.  But your facebook post made sure I got it in :)  If you are interested, check out Emily and her husband's fun home projects on their blog!

Happy Friday everyone!!

1 comment: