Thursday, May 8, 2014

30 weeks





How Far Along?  30 weeks (yes, we are now in the 3s....)

Size of Baby: size of a butternut squash

Gender: Little baby GIRL 

Weight Gain: 25 lbs...maybe this was taken the morning after indulging in ridiculous amount of bar food appetizers with friends (nachos, spin dip and fried pickles- oh my!)


Maternity Clothes: yep! I am excited to get some more tops that I ordered online and finally used a gift card that my wonderful sister in law got me for Christmas!!  Need some summertime shirts as the weather is heating up.
Nursery: I officially have all the ruffles cut and sewed and ruffled! Now I just need to assemble and get them hanging.  Will be nice to have that done.  Still searching for ottoman fabric.  What a mess!!


Movement: She's been a mover and shaker this week- not sure if it was all the walking I did last weekend or not.  Interested to see if my doctor thinks she's moved at all because I thought she was kicking me on the side instead of my bladder...but who knows!!


Symptoms: Still rocking the heartburn but felt pretty decent actually after all the walking- so hoping I can keep that up as the weather is so nice and Charlie loves walks!

Sleep:  Not bad...there have been a few nights I've gone the whole night sleeping without a bathroom break and was impressed (and surprised!).  I have a suspicion Charlie might be getting 2 year molars in and the "mama" screams at night break my heart!

Cravings: for some reason I've been wanting salad this week.  That's a good thing, right?!


What I Miss: Summer/nice weather makes it hard to miss a nice cold corona or other beverage to enjoy outside.  But hopefully I'll only have to go 2 weeks into July this time versus the whole month!


Best Moment This Week: She has been moving a ton lately and I just am treasuring our time when it's just me as her.  You can see her move and flip and it's just so amazing to think that there is a sweet baby girl in there!!

Panic Moment This Week: Just wanting to wrap up the nursery (big stuff is close, which is my main concern).  I have to start my studying too!! 

Looking Forward To:  Seeing the curtains for both the nursery and Charlie's room from my aunt this weekend and celebrating the wonderful mom's and grandma's in our life this weekend on Mother's Day!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment