Tuesday, May 27, 2014

33 weeks along baby!

 
 
 
How Far Along?  33 weeks 

Size of Baby: about the size of a pineapple (4lbs)

Gender: Little baby GIRL 

Weight Gain: 31 lbs 

Maternity Clothes: oh yes!  I need another pair of maternity leggings too because pants are just getting so uncomfortable.  And I kind of have to wear pants.

Nursery: Wahoo!!  I actually got more done last week than I thought I would - so I was very excited!  The rug looks great and brings out the orange in the room, which is a fun color.  And I started and finished a fabric garland to hang above her crib too!!!  So excited things are coming along in there and I am just loving the way the room is coming together!  I need to figure out what exactly is going in the reading nook and on the wall over the dresser/changing pad. 

Movement: Lots of movement.  Big moves too and a little rough - but still loving it.
 
Symptoms: Still a little swollen, but not too horrible.  My shoes still fit.  Heartburn is still pretty bad and I feel like when I stand up my whole bottom half is going to fall out.   
 
Sleep:  Still doing ok on this one - which I'm taking advantage of.

Cravings: Hmmm....we went to Iowa this weekend and shaved ice was SO good!!!!!


What I Miss: This might sound odd, but I literally was secretly so jealous watching Jimmy roll around (literally) on the floor so easily from back to front when playing with Charlie.  It made me jealous that he could just roll around and do whatever he wants!

 

Best Moment This Week: Even though Charlie had an ear infection on Friday, I did love the snuggles that he gave me when he just wanted to be together.  So freaking sweet and made me more excited for baby snuggles too!

Panic Moment This Week: I'm having a GIRL and I have no headbands.  I need to get on that ASAP.

Looking Forward To:  OMG it's almost June.  Are you serious?  The count down is ONNNNNN!!!
 
My little stinker with his toothbrush that he loves.
 
 
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Heartburn is the worst! I am experiencing it much more this time around and it is no fun! You need to get on Etsy and get that girl some headbands :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for your baby girl! I can only imagine how excited you are as your due date approaches. Anyway, how's Charlie? I hope he's not suffering from the ear infection anymore. Take care!

    Dot Eastman @ US HealthWorks

    ReplyDelete
  3. My feet are starting to swell too :( I'll be 34 weeks tomorrow. You look great!

    ReplyDelete