Monday, May 19, 2014

The almost 2 year/family/maternity pictures

 
 
SO remember WAY back in August when Charlie was supposed to get his one year pictures taken with Amanda and then he fell flat on his face on the driveway and we had to reschedule.  Then she broke her arm?  Oh yeah, you probably don't because it was so long ago!
 
Well here we were in spring of 2014 with an almost 2 year old, a baby on the way and lots of time that had passed since we last had any pictures taken.  I emailed Amanda and decided it was time to see if we could cash in our last session in the package. 

You know, the almost 2 year/family/maternity session? Yeah, that's the one!
 
We headed out to Lake Lenexa on a windy day with a crazy toddler in hand.
 
He was obsessed with the playground and running away from all of us.  So I was SO pleasantly surprised when she sent me the pictures.  You would have never known.  She got some fabulous shots and some fabulous Charlie smiles and personality.  Just perfect! 
 
Here are some of my favorites!
 













 
Cannot wait to hang some of these of just me and my baby girl in her nursery!  And I already have some of the others hanging in our house. 

Love love love.  Charlie's curly hair and all.
 
Thank you again, so much Amanda!
 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Charlie is just adorable! And you look awesome!! Love family pics :)

    ReplyDelete