Friday, May 9, 2014

Five on Friday: Happy things

While I'm feeling a little under the weather today, I'm going to focus on the things that make me HAPPY.  You should too!!



Join the link up too with DarciAprilNatasha and Christina.

{ONE}

Watering the flowers (ok, really just the ONE hanging basket that my mom got me for Easter) with this kid.  He loves helping spray the water hose!!




And it makes me happy we get to play/eat outside lately too!  Hopefully it doesn't get TOO hot TOO fast.


{TWO}

This kid's curly HAIR.  I die.  Maybe little sister will get these genes too!



{THREE}

While it seems to be a little more strong lately, I love feeling this little girl inside me kick and move around.  Being pregnant is not easy sometimes, especially with a toddler to chase around, but those moments between just me and her - they are priceless and make me happy and thankful.


{FOUR}

School pictures that are hilarious.  Oh Charlie.


{FIVE}

  And I cannot forget about this guy and his sweet relationship with Charlie.  He's just the sweetest dad.  I love them.





Hope you have a great weekend and choose to focus on what really makes you HAPPY!!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Ahh that school pic so great! :) And my son also has curly hair and I thought my daughter (#2) would have it too but her hair is so fine and straight! So crazy how they can be so different. Oh and I'm also praying it doesn't get too hot too fast! Happy Weekend :)

    ReplyDelete