I have never done confessions, but this week seemed like the perfect time to confess things. Because people- it's been crazy. Jimmy is coming home today and I'm all like WAHOO!
- I locked myself (with the baby) in the downstairs bathroom on Monday night...my two other children proceeded to bang on the door
- I had my dinner plate in there and attempted to eat it in "peace" ("peace" really meant a screaming baby in my arms...but no toddlers touching him...)
- And then I question if I can handle 3 kids...but then they all do something wonderful and my heart is bursting
- I haven't had a pop all week--- yeah!
- I got my workout in every day - wahoo!!
- I cannot decide if I'm excited or terrified to go back to work in less than a month
- I REALLY need a girls night
- I literally want to buy all the clothes from Gray Monroe (a boutique I follow on Instagram..) but have yet to pull the trigger to buy something yet. They do have 20% off site wide right now...tempting!
- While annoying, I do think it's really cute when Charlie stands on the stairs (after we have put him in bed like 7 times...) listening to Jimmy and I every night and thinks we don't know!
- When they say it takes a village--- it's true! Thanks to my parents, sister and Jimmy's mom and grandma to helping me out this week-- couldn't have survived without you all...and coffee!
Going on a family road trip this weekend so here's to our "Friday"!