Tuesday, May 22, 2012

29 weeks - holy moly


Ok this is super late, since I'm 30 weeks tomorrow - BUT here we go.  Just because I don't want to miss a week and I took the picture so heck, I'll put it up.  (PS don't know why these are blurry either)

This week was super busy doing nursery things and cleaning the house and hanging out with friends.  It was a good and productive week and for the most part I was feeling good.  We got lots of walks in and had a fun Friday night at our niece's birthday party and then Saturday night at Danny and Kristen's wedding shower!

Best part of the week?  Seeing the movie What to Expect when you are Expecting with Jimmy on Sunday afternoon....I really did like the movie and thought it did a great job of capturing ALL different types of pregnancies and situations, including infertility, adoption and miscarriages.  We laughed, I cried and I only peed 2 times during the movie, so I'd call it a success.

Onto the bump pictures.  Also, this is not a maternity shirt and usually "flowy".  Haha.  Well, as you can see this little man has completely taken out the flowy part of this shirt...




How far along: 29 weeks
Size of Baby BOY Carter: 3 lbs and 15.5 inches 
Fruit/vegetable comparison: Size of a head of an acorn squash.  Weird, right?  If you are wondering what exactly that is...here is a picture...

Sleep:  Ok - just pee a lot.
Movement: Kicking and moving lots!
Unglamorous body changes: Pretty sure my feet are swelling.  Isn't it too early for that?
Food cravings: Watermelon, watermelon and more watermelon.  I finally bought myself a whole seedless one and it's pretty much gone.
What I miss: Um...I have been tired this week so caffeine is what I'm missing!
Strange experiences: Well - I went to a breastfeeding class and it wasn't strange, but definitely an experience!
Milestones: He's growing SUPER fast and only has 11 more weeks to gain 3-5 more lbs!!  Watch out, this baby and mama are getting bigger by the day!
Best moment this week:  Oh - I forgot to mention that we got the glider AND the dresser both in on the same day a month early!!!!!!!  Wahoo!  Picking those up and getting those in the room was probably the best moment.  It's all starting to come together and feel a lot more real.  Nursery pictures soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment