Friday, May 25, 2012

The big 3-0 weeks


THIRTY WEEKS.  Are you kidding me?  It's funny because everyone at work has been saying how fast they think my pregnancy is going and I would completely agree.  It's insane.  30 freaking weeks.  Just 7 more scheduled doctor's appointments left.  That's insane too.

And yes, it's going fast and I am getting bigger and guess what?  So is this little baby.  I get more and more excited and giddy every time we work on nursery stuff and every time I walk in the room.  Thinking about all the nights we'll have in there and all the things we'll do in there.  And how different our lives will be - but how much we will love this little man.

Getting very excited for some upcoming showers and fun and celebrations with friends and family!!!  So without further adieu - here are some bump pictures to kick off the long weekend!!!  Can't wait for an extra day off on Monday!



And to document a second vantage point...I feel like I look HUGE from the side (hence my typing about the wonderful comments from people letting me know that) I really don't think I look THAT different from the front.  Right?!?!?  Haha.  I'm just going to go with that and it makes me feel good.




How far along: 30 weeks
Size of Baby BOY Carter: 3.5 lbs and 16 inches 
Fruit/vegetable comparison: Size of a cucumber.  I love cucumber and I can tell this guy is getting bigger and bigger by the day! 
Sleep:  I'm still not a fan of side sleeping.  For some reason I get sore on one side.
Movement: At work on Thursday I got to see him literally move across my stomach.
Unglamorous body changes: Ok - so shaving my legs is really hard.  Not good for summertime!
Food cravings: Still loving watermelon and fruit.  Strawberries, bananas, you name it.
What I miss: I really miss working out this week.  Like hard core, sweat, kick boxing work out.  
Strange experiences: Oh you know, just loving the comments from people.  "you're huge" is just so wonderful to hear isn't it?
Milestones: He's strong enough to grasp a finger now and his brain is getting wrinklier - that means I need to eat healthy brain food for this little mister.
Best moment this week:  Love feeling him move so much and watching him kick.  



No comments:

Post a Comment