Friday, May 4, 2012

Week 27


This week has been much better - more time with friends and Jimmy and more time to continue setting up the nursery.  We got the crib assembled and the closet work is starting!   Well on our way!!

With lots of fun stuff coming up in the next few weeks - we have lots and lots to be thankful for.  AND we are looking forward to Miss Ali delivering a sweet baby in the next few weeks!  We cannot wait.  After dinner last night with Molly and Lauren...and sweet baby Brodie who is amazing...can't wait for all these Pi Phi babies!!!  Also - my sister has lots of exciting stuff going on, so we are thrilled for her!!!

Bring on the third trimester!!!!!!




How far along: 27 weeks
Size of Baby BOY Carter: 1.5-2.5 lbs and 14 inches 
Fruit/vegetable comparison: Size of a head of cauliflower!
Total weight gain: and.....we're stopping this one because it's making me depressed - which is not what I need!!
Sleep:  Much better - less bathroom breaks
Movement: Still moving and kicking hard. 
Unglamorous body changes: Back pain - holy moly.  Luckily the "pregnancy belt" recommended by my doctor is working great! 
Food cravings: I had lots of sweets this week - I was loving that sugar.  Hopefully this glucose test next week doesn't say I have the pregnancy diabetes.
What I miss: Nothing really I guess!!
Strange experiences: None this week - but I did have some belly touching.  At least it was people that I know!!
Milestones: He is regularly inhaling and exhaling and now his brain has activity. 
Best moment this week: Still love the kicking but really looking forward to my aunt and cousin getting in town from Colorado this weekend for my other cousin's wedding AND our 3D sonogram with our family on Saturday.  Excited to see a closer view of this little guy!  Moving right along into the third trimester - SO crazy!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment