Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Goodnight from Willy





Willy says night night and hope everyone had as much fun in the snow today as he did!  :)

*************************************************
FYI- this morning I woke up to find dog throw up in my bed.  I noticed it because I moved my leg over to the other side of the bed.  Not a fun way to find it.  Not sure which one it was (either Milly or Willy) because when I lifted up the covers...they were both awake just staring at the leftovers.  Either way, I think Willy was secretly offended that I put an "extra-large" picture of him on the blog before I went to sleep.  So this was his way of getting back at me.  It was disgusting.  Thank god for the 1 hour and 50 min sanitary wash that my new washer is equipped with.

No comments:

Post a Comment