Tuesday, April 29, 2014

29 weeks along!





How Far Along?  29 weeks

Size of Baby: size of a butternut squash


Gender: Little baby GIRL 

Weight Gain: 23 lbs - and this number is starting to terrify me.  You can tell because I've started pinning pregnancy work out videos that I will likely never do again.


Maternity Clothes: Yes.  I actually got some GREAT (and cheap) maternity leggings this last week and I couldn't be happier.  I might go back and get more!

Nursery: Making some progress on my sewing projects!  Have a table cloth, one crib sheet and half of the crib skirts done.  The wooden cornice is built and covered and my aunt is bringing the curtains when she comes back to KC in a few weeks!


Movement: Still moving lots - hoping she eventually does a 180 flip because the doctor predicted she was in the breech position at my appointment last Friday and that was confirmed in our 3D sonogram.  Move baby move! 


Symptoms: Still having not so pleasant heartburn and just lots of pressure.  She's breech, so that explains why her sweet little legs are kicking my bladder and I'm going to the bathroom more!

Sleep:  Doing better with this - the peeing doesn't help!

Cravings: I just like to eat.  All the time.  Let's say that.

What I Miss: I remember a time when it was easy to put on underwear and pants - not I feel like I'm going to topple over trying to get my legs in holes and balancing on one foot.


Best Moment This Week: Seeing our sweet baby girl up close and personal during the 3D sonogram.  I had all these visions in my mind of Charlie being so interested and not being able to take his eyes off the screen.  Nope, that didn't happen.  But such is life right.  The rest of us soaked up every minute of her!

Panic Moment This Week: Feels like I'm SO unorganized right now with our budget, grocery shopping, food, etc.  I'm trying to make sure we get a good handle on it all before her arrival but that's proving to just overwhelm me right now.

Looking Forward To:  Finishing the crib skirt and not having to ruffle!  I like the results but the ruffling is time consuming.  Also, to find the final nursery pieces for the wall and build some bookshelves.  Charlie is going to have to share some of his books because as child #2, she won't be so lucky to get all the fun books from family and friends that Charlie did!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment