Saturday, June 27, 2009

My 3 angels!




While I have been acting like a maniac this week and pretty much losing my mind for no apparent reason at all (well maybe there was a few- that will be a whole other post which includes an 8 ton dumpster sitting in our driveway), my dogs did make my Friday afternoon when they were SO good and all ate so peacefully.

Toby is LOVING the fenced yard. We had 2 sides of the yard with a 6 ft fence, but one with only a 4ft chain link. So my Dad has been diligently working over the past few weeks to get the posts up and then on Tuesday, he and Jimmy put up the first side of our new "shadow" fence....so that means Toby is free to run around. AKA he is having the time of his life. And I'm loving how happy he is AND how much energy he exerts running around it. (Except he cannot eat right next to Milly and Willy's bowls because he and Willy will get in a fight over the food)

I just LOVE them!!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment