Monday, July 2, 2012

We survived June!






We are alive.  I am still pregnant.  Very pregnant.  My feet are still swollen.  But guess what?  We kicked June in the butt and it's over and gone.  That means after this Tuesday, no more Tuesday night childbirth classes, my final presentation for class is Monday night (which means all I have left are a few journal entries that I do on my own and just going to class - wahoo), and weekends that aren't jam packed!  Don't get me wrong, we enjoyed all the hussle and bussle June had to bring (mainly the weddings, baby showers, family events) and were more than thrilled we got to be a part of all those things...but when I was writing the July calendar on Sunday evening and had the joy of erasing June...it was pretty exciting.  Exciting for two reasons:

1. Going into June, I really didn't think I would make it out alive.  Luckily, I did.  And it was 100+ degrees many days, so bonus!

2. Going into July and making this July calendar means that August 1 is just around the corner and that means we will get to meet our son that much sooner.  That pretty much made my week. (and the fact that my bff is getting married in just a WEEK and a HALF!!)



I do have my 35 week belly pictures - need to get those uploaded and posted.  I do have pictures and want to blog about Vanessa's baby shower and the Kanatzar wedding.  And I will.  But for now, basking in the awesomeness that July has to bring.  Hope you are gearing up for a wonderful holiday week and a day off too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment