Friday, September 18, 2009

The good people in this world

As I was going through my morning routine of eating my bowl of cereal, drinking my cup of coffee, and reading the newspaper this morning...I was reading the article on the front page of the KC Star and started crying before it was over because it made me so happy. Call me emotional or just happy that people like this with these big hearts still exist in this world, but no matter what...it's a great story and something we can all learn from in the world of sports today that is so full of angry competition and rivalries! This little boy experienced what will probably be one of the highlights of his life and I loved reading every minute of.



Check it out here to read about it.



Things like that make me SMILE on Fridays and everyday of the week :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, did you watch the video? I am crying ALONE at my desk. What a great moment!

    ReplyDelete