Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's Tuesday. Only the 2nd day of the week. But each morning so far- something bad has happened. I hope this is not an indication of the upcoming 3 mornings left in the work week.

Monday- I am almost ready for work, giving Milly, Willy, Toby, and Jimmy kisses before I head out for the day. Lift up the sheets where Milly and Willy are buried under. Stick my head down to kiss Milly, she bites my lip, it starts bleeding everywhere, I start crying and run into the bathroom. My lip is still puffy, red, and looks horrible. Thanks M- sorry you don't like Mondays either, but doesn't mean you are allowed to snip at your mom you little bia. (FYI- I attempted to take a picture of it, but trust me, you don't want to see it.)
Tuesday- I walk out the door and get into my car, ready to go to work and run daily sales first thing since Jackie is out the rest of the week. Turn the keys in my car. It doesn't start. Sweet. Run upstairs, ask Lauren for her keys to jump my car. Realize neither of us have any clue exactly how to use the red and black jumper cables. Call my dad. He walks me through it- warning me to not touch the two cables as it will spark. Get them all hooked up, after using the 2nd, longer of the 2 pair of cables, and get my car started. In the process of taking them off- touch the 2 causing sparks. Lauren gets scared because she doesn't like this stuff. Neither do I. I am 15 minutes late to work- I could hear the East Coast Hallmarkers secretly cursing me because their daily sales went out later than normal..........
Wednesday- TBD (lets hope this post stays blank!)

No comments:

Post a Comment