Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Best Wedding Idea EVER

So I am a frequent Knot visitor- mainly for their stellar checklist that reminds me of things as the big day approaches (yes only 80 days....we have officially reached double digits people) as well as the ideas that they post.  I really love their blog that posts creative ideas from other readers, some of which I've actually decided to use in our wedding.

But I came across this picture the other day and about DIED laughing.  They say that adding a creative ice sculpture adds a unique touch and personalized your reception.  And this was the picture they had.  Um---hi WILLY!  Well, this sculpture might be underestimating his actualy weight, but it is almost identical.  I love it.  However, I'm going to have to burst your bubble and tell you that we probably will not be having a wiener dog sculpture (or a German Shepard Chow mix sculpture) at our reception.  Our guests will get to see the real thing ;) 


(Photo courtesy of www.theknot.com)

Check out this LINK on theknot.com for the full article and other fun ideas!  For the record, my mom did say "Go for it".

No comments:

Post a Comment