Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Director of Fun

Yesterday, I received this email from my mom:

Is there a Director of Fun at Halmark?  Job is taking people to the world series, etc?  Rumor floating around our office.
MOM

I literally laughed out loud really hard.  I'm assuming from this email that my mom and others in her office think every job at the wonderful world of the card making business is a joke.  However, unforunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it I guess), there is no "Director of Fun" here.  While it is an amazing place to work, people do have real jobs...including this girl right here who has the fun task of year end and month end financials at the current time. 

But really- do you think that job title and job description exists anywhere?  If so, can I apply? :)

A better question is....who started this rumor?!  And how did my mom ever think it was legit?

1 comment: