Friday, May 21, 2010

Breakfast in Bed kind of Friday

This morning I went down to eat breakfast.

In the fridge there were:
- no eggs (I usually eat those)
- minimal milk (had to make the decision, do I want it in my coffee or cereal....UH coffee)

So I had to get creative. Pancakes...because I cannot go without breakfast. Trust me, you don't want to experience that. Since I made enough batter for 2 people, I figured....doesn't my wonderful husband deserve some pancakes this morning? So I made some for him and left them downstairs, intending on him to eat them before he left for work. But then I realized they would be cold. That just couldn't happen. Then I remembered the new nightstand in our new furniture set came with this tray for breakfast in bed/working in bed. SOLD. So Jimmy got a full tray of breakfast delivered to him...a little earlier than he probably wanted, but he didn't complain :) It was fun to do something nice for him...sometimes I don't think I tell him enough how much I appreciate him and everything he does.



The spread he got.



After he consumed it.

He insisted no pictures of him eating it. I obliged :) So happy Friday and hope your last day of the work week is your version of a "breakfast in bed" kind of day!

No comments:

Post a Comment